We polish marble floors, repair and protect granite countertops, clean and color seal tile and grout floors. If it is natural stone, tile or grout, you can count on expertise and quality craftsmanship. It’s who we are and what we’re all about.
As a family-owned business, we are strongly invested in driving our reputation by providing consistently high-quality work and maintaining a high standard of integrity. We consider each and every one of our customers a customer for life.
We service our residential and commercial customers and clients using only natural, proven restoration methods to bring back the original, factory-finished look (or change the finish to your requirements) of your marble, granite, and other natural stone. We also provide professional tile and grout cleaning and color sealing.
The owner of Midwest Tile & Stone Medic, Mark Winslow, brings with him over 31 years experience in the cleaning industry with certificates of completion in:
- 21st Cleaning Procedures & Sanitation Control
- Environmental Sanitation
- Standardization of Cleaning Processes and Procedures
- VCT Stripping and Finishing
- IICRC Stone Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning
We have been trained and receive ongoing mentoring by leading authorities in the stone restoration industry, enabling us to stay on the cutting edge of the latest tools and techniques in stone restoration and tile cleaning.
We are proud to be a Certified Stone and Tile PRO Partner. As such, we are one of a select group of stone and tile companies located across the globe committed to excellence and professional standards.
What to expect from us
- 1. Great service. With us, customer service is written in stone. What does this mean? It means you’ll get a timely consultation, have all of your questions answered, and feel completely satisfied with our work.
- 2. Respect. We will always greet you with respect and courtesy. They will be wearing our company branded shirts. When they come into your home or place of business, expect them to be extremely respectful of your furnishing and fixtures.
- 3. Minimized inconvenience. We are accustomed to working in hotels, retail and office buildings, as well as private residences and are very mindful to minimize inconvenience to your family, guests or patrons.